A DAYTIME VITAMIN C ANTIOXIDENT THAT DELIVERS ADVANCED ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND IMPROVES THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES, WRINKLES AND LOSS OF FIRMNESS
C E Ferulic features a synergistic antioxidant combination of 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid to enhance protection against environmental damage. This topical antioxidant serum neutralises free radicals, while C E Ferulic improves signs of photo-damage, the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and the loss of firmness.
SkinCeuticals research shows that specific combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, perform synergistically to provide results superior to each single antioxidant formulation.
- Helps to reinforce skin’s natural protection against free radicals
- Neutralizes free radicals on the upper layer of the skin to help prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin
- Visible anti-ageing benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Ideal for normal, dry, and sensitive skin
- Excellent complement to sunscreen for enhanced protection
- Fast absorbing serum
Published in many peer-reviewed scientific journals, C E Ferulic is a vitamin C serum formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. The Duke Antioxidant patent describes effective delivery of vitamin C to skin. In order for our vitamin C serum to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%.